LSSI's Addiction Treatment Center in Elgin offers a residential rehabilitation ("rehab") program for adults (18+). The program is for individuals who require a structured environment to focus on their recovery. Clients can access on-site psychiatric services, if needed.
Please call 833.610.LSSI (5774)833.610.LSSI (5774) for bed availability, questions, or to schedule an intake.
What Can Clients Expect?
- To receive services based on LSSI's Safety Protocols
- Each client is assigned to a counselor, who supports them in their recovery
- Clients may stay up to 28 days, if needed
- Treatment is educational and therapeutic; it includes groups, individual counseling, self-introspection, and healing
- The counselor and client work together to create a discharge plan
- Counselors help clients access medical care, employment services, child care, benefits, etc.
What is the Next Step in Recovery?
What Forms of Payment Are Accepted?
- Medicaid Managed Care
- Commercial Insurance Plans (Aetna, BCBS, Humana, and Optum)
- Individuals without insurance may be eligible for services
How Do I Schedule an Intake?
Please call 833.610.LSSI (5774)833.610.LSSI (5774). Our intake specialists can schedule an intake or answer any questions you have.
All of LSSI's Substance Use Services are licensed by the State of Illinois' Department of Substance Use Prevention & Recovery.