DUI Counseling & Education
LSSI offers services for individuals who have been arrested for “Driving Under the Influence” (DUI) or who have been convicted of a similar offense. We accept Drug & Alcohol Evaluations completed by other organizations to help meet court requirements.
Please call 833.610.LSSI (5774)833.610.LSSI (5774) for questions or to schedule an intake.
What Services are Offered?
- All services offered via telehealth
- 10 hour risk education course for minimal, moderate, and significant risk levels
- Early intervention services for moderate risk level
- Outpatient treatment for significant risk
- Intensive outpatient treatment for high risk (if clinically appropriate)
- DUI drug and alcohol evaluation (offered only at the Sterling location)
LSSI provides treatment based on the individual’s evaluation and court recommendation.
How is the Treatment Covered?
Paid for by client and not covered by insurance
- DUI drug and alcohol evaluation (cost $250)
- Risk education (sliding fee scale up to $230)
- Early intervention (sliding fee scale; maximum fees range from $100 - $160 depending on the service)
Covered by Insurance (if approved by your insurance)
- Outpatient groups
- Intensive outpatient groups
- Individual counseling sessions (not a part of Early Intervention)
What Forms of Payment Are Accepted?
- Cash, Check, or Credit Cards
- Managed Care
- Commercial Insurance Plans (Aetna, BCBS, Humana, and Optum)
- Sliding scales and DUI packages are available for individuals who would like to self-pay or who meet eligibility and do not have insurance
How Do I Schedule an Intake?
Please call 833.610.LSSI (5774)833.610.LSSI (5774). Our intake specialists can schedule an intake or answer any questions you have.
All of LSSI's Substance Abuse Services are licensed by the State of Illinois' Department of Substance Use Prevention & Recovery.